TD is proud to present the 2016 Youth Legacy Showcase. This annual program is produced jointly by Kitchener Blues Community Inc. in conjunction with the Grand River Blues Society. This program helps to develop youth talent in the blues genre and gives young artists an opportunity to grow and develop their skills and talent.
- Must be under 21 years of age as of April 24, 2016
- Artists can perform solo or as a group. (In no more than 2 bands on the day)
- Blues based performance set 30 minutes in length
- Deadline for submission: Friday, April 18, 2016.
- Sequence of performance by lottery .
The winner will be offered the opportunity to perform on the Main Stage of the Kitchener Blues Festival on Saturday August 6, 2016.
In addition, the selected artist will have a song recorded in a studio (chosen and paid for by the Kitchener Blues Festival), with a producer (chosen and paid for by the festival)